|—||Mesogeios (via splitterherzen)|
Creatures of Teen Wolf
While true happiness may have a different definition to each of us, science can give us a glimpse at the underlying biological factors behind happiness. From the food we eat to room temperature, there are thousands of factors that play a role in how our brains work and the moods that we are in. Understanding these factors can be helpful in achieving lasting happiness.
Infographic by Webpage FX
if tumblr university was a thing i wouldn’t hesitate to set it on fire
I wouldn’t hesitate to deduce who did it, burn your dead bones after I kill you, and travel in my Tardis to do my homework at the university, so I could take as long as I want.
Get to know me meme: [1/6] tv shows → Teen Wolf
“D e a t h doesn’t happen to you Lydia, it happens to everyone around you ok? To all the people left standing at your funeral trying to figure out how they’re gonna live the rest of their lives w i t h o u t y o u in it.”
- THE UP SERIES: It follows the lives of 14 children through their lives interviewing them every seven years. It’s amazing to see how they change and where they go. It shows that personality traits do not tend to be very static. Being introverted at 18 doesn’t determine how you’ll be at 32. A girl on there around 20 was totally against having a family and was very cynical about relationships and marriage. Next interview, she was happily wed with children. I link you to 7 UP, which is the first documentary in the series.
- QUEEN OF VERSAILLES:If you have any interest in the SUPER RICH of America and how absolutely delusional they can be, then this documentary will blow your mind. It’s a great window into the lives of people who literally have everything a person could need. Even when they loose everything, they’re entirely incapable of believing that they’re a normal citizen.
- THE ACT OF KILLING: One review describes it as: “This is the most gut-wrenching film I’ve ever seen. It actually makes you understand the nature and true face of evil, and it’s terrifying because it’s so, so normal. After watching it you know that in some other life, you could be him.”
- BABIES: It shows the different ways, different cultures raise their children. It shows how different but similar we all are at the end. They documentary follows 4 different babies, from Mongalia, to Tokyo, to Namibia and then the U.S
- INSIDE NORTH KOREA: An eye-opening film that shows you the truth about a hidden country
- TOUCHING THE VOID: A documentary about two mountain climbers who have an accident on their way back. As one review described it: “Better than any fictional suspense film. Just unreal. You know throughout that the two climbers lived because you’re sitting there watching them narrate, but at times you just can’t believe it.”
- THE COVE: A 2009 documentary film that analyzes and questions dolphin hunting practices in Japan. One review described it as “an impeccably crafted, suspenseful expose of the covert slaughter of dolphins in Japan.”
- THIS IS WHAT WINNING LOOKS LIKE: The documentary follows U.S. Marines as they train Afghan security forces, showing their ineptitude, drug abuse, sexual misconduct, and corruption as well as the reduced role of US Marines due to the troop withdrawal.
- BBC PLANET EARTH (All 11 Episodes): An HD exploration of our world. You’ll just love everything about this, trust me.
- JESUS CAMP: About a Christian summer camp, where children spend their summers being taught that they have “prophetic gifts” and can “take back America for Christ”. This documentary led to the shut down of this summer camp.
You may also like 10 Disturbing Documentaries
Feel free to add to this list!
NORTH KOREA UNDERCOVER: Another NK documentary because while it’s incredibly disturbing, I also found this one to be really interesting. Seems more serious than the other one.
Green Tea kitkats are the shit. No joke my kryptonite.
$8 for a bag of 12 minis in Chicago’s’ Chinatown.
Bought about 12 bags. Ate them in 2 days.
wait what? D: is this real? and if so, how do I buy them in Europe?! NEED! ASAP!
These are perfect! I got mine from Amazon!
YAY good to know! looking them up right now, I’m pathetic :’D but I’ve heard the most amazing stories about them, haha!
tonights bdsm safe word is “superwholock” because thats the best moodkiller i can think of
i made this post two days ago late at night when i was tired as shit and ive gotten at least 10 death threats, 13 messages threatening to dox me, and 5 telling me that im “a piece of shit user who needs to stick a dragon dildo up their ass while shoving a cock down my throat” and i still love this post
Here’s a handy dandy color reference chart for you artists, writers, or any one else who needs it! Inspired by this post x
#perhaps it’s the fact that twelve has a pose all about power and control while clara is all demure #he looks straight into the camera #challenging it #while she smiles sweetly and looks off to the side #one leg bent - one hand on the console #unsteady almost #certainly staged #this just has heteronormative gender roles written all over it #the oncoming patriarchy #is all i can seevia thesilverdevastation
PRAISE THE TAGS
And in contrast, observe Rose Tyler, BAMF, in promo stills for Series 1:
Firmly rooted. Looking straight at the camera. NOT smiling. Even when Nine is guarding her with his body, she’s directly engaging with whatever they’re confronting. And sometimes she’s looking at the viewer, or the action, and Nine is looking at *her*. She’s a force to be reckoned with. She’s a force to be reckoned with.
I hope that Wendy will get a really good character development. Not just a Dipper’s crush. I kinda don’t like wendip ship. If they will be the best friends, I will totally okay with it.
Season 2 only after 17 days, but jeez, it’s like forever.